The Timbercraft Retreat Is a Stunning Luxury Tiny House
The Timbercraft Retreat Is a Stunning Luxury Tiny House – Timbercraft Tiny Homes is quite a talented team. Previously, we’ve featured a couple of their creations, including the Blueridge and this one, which I believe is called the Ynez (at the time I posted it, it was the company’s flagship home). Since then, the company has been quite busy crafting more genius tiny houses, so let’s take a look at one of the most magnificent homes to date—the luxury “Retreat.”
The odor of spoiled milk is traditionally very difficult to remove. Fortunately, there are some relatively simple and inexpensive solutions. The sooner you clean the smelly spot, the greater your chances of restoring a fresh scent to your room, house, refrigerator and house-on-wheels.
Aside from that, the smell of spoiled milk can be quite hard to remove on your clothes, especially your baby's clothes, since babies have frequent access to milk and are most likely to spill milk on their clothes.
Baby clothes can be expensive and the kids grow out of them before they can possibly wear them. Often these adorable little outfits are passed on to another child; however, even though they are in good shape, they still have that telltale odor of spoiled milk that is almost impossible to get rid of. As always, there are ways around this dilemma.
Sour Milk Smell Removal
Avoid spilling milk if you can. Also, do not cry over the spoiled milk if you indeed spilled it anyway. Do something about it instead.
* To remove stale milk smells, you first need to remove all the spilled stale milk. Use warm soapy water and sometimes some washing up liquid and clean up the affected area thoroughly first.
* After the mess has been cleared up, soak the area in white vinegar and mop up with paper towels. Put up with vinegar smell for about a week and after that, not a sign of vinegar smell or that horrible milk odor will remain.
* You can use an air freshener in the affected car to ensure a pleasant smell. Just try to let it dry for as long as possible. Soon, the milk smell will have disappeared from your surroundings.
* Use a commercial leather cleaner and odor eliminator on the leather upholstery of your car. Your dealer may carry these products. Allow the area to dry completely: residual moisture can cause mildew. Use a hair dryer or fan if necessary, being careful not to scorch carpet fibers with the hair dryer.
* You can also pour baking soda over the area where milk is spilled. Sprinkle some cold water on top of the baking soda and let it stand overnight. You can vacuum it the next day to remove the residue. If the smell still remains, you can try treating it with an enzyme odor remover.
* Take a bottle of club soda, stick your finger inside and shake to get a fizz going. With your finger still in bottle, spray on the stinky milk stain. Get it wet but not soaking. The smell might be worse at first but that it will go away as the whole thing dries unlike the untreated milk odor, which will only worsen as time passes by.
* You can also use brake cleaner if you're particularly desperate, but use it moderately and only on carpets, rugs or hard surfaces. Just put a small dab on a clean cloth, blot the milk stain and rinse with soap and water.
If it's baby clothes that are affected by the milk stench, then you could do the following: Fill the washing machine with hot water. Fill it at least high enough for a medium load. Add a cup of laundry detergent with one cup of dish washing detergent. Run the machine for a few minutes to mix the combination well. Turn the washing machine off.
Put the smelly baby clothes in the solution in the machine and leave them there. Let them soak overnight in the solution. Then, In the morning turn the washing machine on and let the clothes run through a full cycle. Add a tablespoon of vinegar to the rinse cycle. Vinegar is the choice product for general bad odor removal.
Finally, add a second rinse cycle to make sure that all the detergent residue gets rinsed out of the clothes. The baby's clothes, as well as your clothes, if you've tried this method on those as well, will be smiling fresh and clean by the end of the process so be proud of your work.