While renovating the home, many of us are at the crossroads of Utility and Style. The common question one asks for themselves is, what should be preferred over the other? Many will go with utility part as it is significant. But if you are bored with conventional things in the kitchen, then its time to change the way it looks. All you need is the space. But if you act smart, then space will never be a constraint.
Here are some ideas to makeover the kitchen counter.
Place a Transparent Fruit stand
A normal marble Kitchen Top cannot create a long-lasting impression. So there should be some lively thing that can create a fresh vibe. A bowl with oranges can add a colorful vibe. Bright yellow Lemons can totally change the nature of the surroundings. Placing your favorite food palate (Fruits&Vegetables) on the kitchen top will tempt you to stay in the kitchen for more time.
Hang a Cutting Board
Though it is common for every kitchen to have a Cutting Board, displaying it can be more scenic. Hanging Cutting Boards with different shapes resemble a wall décor. If you want to create a contrasting appeal in your kitchen, then choose a Cutting Board, which contrasts with the existing marble color or pattern.
Use Stylish Appliances
Appliances such as Coffeemaker, Toaster, and Ovens can make a huge difference in terms of appeal. They will never let you get bored. Adding smart appliances such as E-guides can change the common perceptions regarding the kitchen. Adding to that they can bring out your culinary skills and make you stick to the kitchen.
Place a Photo Frame
Though some may feel weird about this option, it carries a good meaning. A picture conveys a lot than other means. Placing a photo on the counter will remind you the taste preferences of the family and help you in preparing favorite dishes.
Display Cutlery & Kitchenware
When it comes to cutlery there are many aspects to showcase. The alignment of cutlery speaks a lot about your family. Kitchenware such as pans and jars can be placed on the table adjoining the Kitchen counter.
Grow a Sapling
This is the trendiest thing which is gaining attention all over the world. Choose a sapling which grows beautiful with age. Climbing plants are the best option for patio kitchens. You can create a beautiful climbing pattern and trim to form an attractive shape.
Place a Flower Vase
This is the most economic option. Place a Flower Vase on the kitchen counter and fill it with fresh flowers. The aroma of flowers will spread throughout the kitchen which in turn helps you to stay back in the kitchen.
Place a Bookend
If you are a bookworm, then place a Bookend on the kitchen counter. Place hardcover books which can bear water splashes and heat. There are copious designs of Bookends in the market. Based on your preferences shop the best Bookend.
Who me? Self Sabotage?
Still single? Yes....self sabotage. Can you accept that a part of you is terrified of being disappointed....again.
Somehow, your Saboteur has gotten the idea that you are safest living alone. She is convinced that you would rather be alone than happy. Ouch. Doubtful? How do YOU explain how you have manifested singleness over all these years....and done it so completely?
The True Love Saboteurs each have a sabotage style unique to their personalities. Whether you are a Rapunzel, Snow White or Scarlett O'Hara, you will change your luck in love once you know your own sabotage style. There is really good news here. Your Saboteur is the most powerful manifester you are likely to meet. Think about it, you have manifested singleness in spite of all your efforts to be find your True Love.
Once you seduce your Saboteur and get her to work on your side, what might be possible for you?
Ladies, it is my pleasure to introduce you to True Love Saboteur Snow White:
- Sweet....some find tiresomely so.
- Girl Next Door Looks...Think Ellen Degeneres. I love how she glows with sureness about herself.
- Wicked wit
- Is tolerant of many views and rarely talks religion and politics.
- Patient to a fault and often to her own harm as she can patiently endure an old relationship that is past its expiration point.
- Gets busy with the minutia of life and misses opportunities for fun and new relationship possibilities.
- Looks and says she is ready for love but is secretly and resolutely guarded.
- Extremely vulnerable to broken hearts and tries to rescue everyone, whether they want her help or not.
- Perennially cheerful and optimistic (Scarlett and Rapunzel find this very annoying)
- She longs for someone to come and take care of her for a change...she wishes for rest and peace more than anything.
- She doesn't think she self-sabotages, she is just too busy helping everyone else solve their problems and doesn't have time to focus on what she wants.
- Is the friend everyone calls for advice because...
- She never says no to anyone.
- Keeping everyone smiling and entertained is her natural gift but can get compulsive.
- Addicted to being helpful.
- Stands in the shadow of successful people rather than stepping out into her own sphere of influence.
- Her fears separate her from what she wants the most. She is afraid of being afraid more than the thing that frightens her. When she realizes this, she will easily attract the love she wants.
Saboteur Seduction Secret: Snow White's strength is her grace under fire and sense of humor. The Saboteur is EXPERT in the grace under fire part. She has been putting out fires for years and she is ready for change. So, your Secret, Snow White, is to give your sense of humor a makeover. Make a vow to eliminate sarcasm.
Create an action plan with bite sized steps and just do it. The change in your energy will astound you. Practice being funny with kindness. Your Saboteur will be confused at first because sarcasm has worked really well to keep love away. She will LOVE the attention she gets when she can be kind and hysterical! She just whispered to me and told me to tell you to watch Ellen.
Why are Snow Whites Great Love Matches?
Snow Whites have a natural loving energy that soothes the troubled heart. She celebrates her man and being a wife excites her. She has outside interests that hold passion for her but her man is a delicious focus and he loves it.
Snow White sees the world from a balanced view and brings harmony to her home. She is agreeable with a spontaneous and adventurous spirit. Her tender heart feels the discomfort of others. She can 'read' her man well and anticipating his needs delights her (and him too!) One Snow White reports that when she bought her husbands favorite canned soup at the market, he made a point of thanking her and telling her how loved he felt. Who knew.
A savvy Snow White makes sure she has a full and passionate life outside of her marriage. She is full of curiosity and life fascinates. If her man likes his couch time, she can give her acceptance of that to him...a precious gift indeed.