The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi, is the bull’s eye for hundreds and thousands of design and fashion aspirants. They spend endless hours to prepare for the entrance exam of this famous institute with the help of NIFT tutorials. The hard work of the aspirants doesn’t end there. The fashion aspirants also spend a quality amount of time and funds practising crafts with different materials and exercising their creative side.
Here are top 5 reasons behind high popularity of NIFT
– Faculty- A chief aspect of NIFT is its faculty members who themselves are industry connoisseurs and have a great technical knowledge, including the latest ones in the application. Their guidance helps the students acquire all sorts of necessary skills, beyond what they had amassed during their NIFT preparation.
– Exposure- Many design aspirants even choose to switch their current institute to shift to NIFT Delhi. NIFT provides a great deal of exposure to its students so that they can work with the leaders of the fashion industry and also launch their own labels. The hours of NIFT preparation is worthy for the aspirants who manage to make here once.
– All-around development- NIFT helps its students to be master of the trade. Pursuing any fashion studies at this college means that the student will be taught how to be an artist, tailor, designer, research analyst, visualizer, and many other things at the same time. The students are taught under apt circumstances to conduct all kinds of research and conceptualization to execute their creative ideas.
– Campus- The campus life of NIFT is something the aspirants vouch for. They spend endless hours working while striking up friendships for life. Though fashion designing has a glamorous façade, its true essence is unveiled to the budding designers who learn the art of balancing the glamour quotient with hard work at NIFT.
– Because it is NIFT- Everybody wants to be a part of something great. And when it comes to the most coveted Institute of fashion studies that have given so many famous designers to our country and offers specializations in multiple elite fashion genres to the common masses, anybody would want to live the NIFT life. Hence the aspirants never hesitate to follow a NIFT preparation strategy for success.
Apart from these factors, there are some more that make NIFT the cream of the crop. It has just the right kind of environment to turn armatures into reputed future fashion designers. Once they get admission in this prestigious college and start taking regular classes, they feel that their NIFT preparation and rigorous hard work has finally paid off.
The u-shaped kitchen layout is the most common one, that you find within homes. There are many advantages associated with this option. This is a design that can be incorporated into small spaces and it is a great idea because you will have enough room for storage and you will have bench tops all around you. This means that meal preparations become very easy since there is a lot of room.
This design is a great idea if you want to enjoy the efficiency while cooking. You can move between the refrigerator, the ovens and the sink very easily. Most people consider this to be the most efficient floor plan that any kitchen can have because it has a working triangle. The work area is well separated from the family.
They say three is a crowd. However, with a u-shaped kitchen, you can have more cooks within the kitchen at one time. This means that it is a good option, especially when you are entertaining guests or if you have a big family.
You can have a bench top at one side. This creates some space where you can have people sit while you cook. This is a great way to separate the dining area from the kitchen so that you can entertain and cook without much of a hustle.
The u-shaped kitchen is user friendly. When you have bench tops on three sides, you will have enough cooking space as well as access all your appliances. So as to maximize space, you need to ensure that the benches are free of clutter. This can be done by keeping the appliances, microwaves and any other cooking essentials within the kitchen cabinets.
There are very few disadvantages that are associated with the u-shaped kitchen option. One of the things that you may notice is that having benches and cupboards on the three sides in your kitchen greatly reduces the floor area. This means that you may not have a lot of space, even though the design allows you to move freely even when you have more people in the kitchen.
If you have bottom corner cabinets, you may have some difficulty accessing them. This is another disadvantage, especially when you are trying to do things quickly and need something stored down there.
When you have a lot of floor space, it may mean that the workstations are too far apart than they should be. This may then make it difficult to work quickly. On the other hand, when the floor area is too tiny, you may feel enclosed and may not be comfortable working within the kitchen. It is therefore very important to think carefully about what kind of kitchen you want even before you start building your home. Also, take time to assess the kitchen space before purchasing a new home.
When done correctly, the u-shaped kitchen layout can be a very practical option for any given home. Even with the layout, you will still have to decide on the color, the look and the style of your kitchen so as to make it attractive and functional.