There are many types of fashion jewellery accessories. Some of these accessories are more expensive than others depending on the maker of such jewellery. To be fashionable, you should choose the kind of jewellery that you is suitable for your age, personality and appropriate for the occasion worn. Some jewelleries are classic as they do not go out of fashion and styles. The size of earrings worn should be proportionate to the face size of the wearer.
These are some of the types of earrings jewellery, hoop earrings, drop, button earrings, and stud and chandelier earrings. Costume jewelleries are not as expensive as any type of unusual material can be used in making some of them. There are silver and gold plated costume jewellery, others are made of wood, plastic or shells. These are the type of accessories that can look trendy as well as fun to wear while at the same time look cheap or fake.
The types of fashion jewellery that are expensive are called fine jewelleries. These fine jewelleries are made of silver, platinum or gold. Most fine jewelleries are made of precious or semiprecious stones. It is always advisable to buy this kind of jewellery from a jeweller that is reputable. There is some jewellery that imitates fine jewelleries, but they are not as expensive.
You can create optical illusions with any type of fashion jewellery. A slender neck can be made wider or a thick neck made slender. Some jewellery can be used with casual or sport wear. Make sure that the weight and texture of the jewellery you wear complements the garment’s weight and texture. Other accessories such as cuff links can be used in place of buttons on the shirt’s wrist. Lapel pins are worn on the lapel of any shirt’s buttonhole. These are the kind of jewellery that are used for specific occasions or when they are in fashion.
The most used fashion jewelleries include, necklaces. Under necklaces there are medallion, locket, bib, choker, pendant, chain, lariat and multi-strand necklaces. These are the types of bracelets, cuff bracelets, I.D. bracelets, bangle, hinged, charm bracelets. Rings should be proportionate to the hand. Large hands should wear heavy bracelet. These are the types of rings, cluster rings, solitaire, dome rings, wedding and engagement rings, adjustable, and cocktail rings.
Semiprecious stones which are next to precious gems include amethyst, aquamarine, turquoise, topaz, garnet among others. Precious stones are known for their rarity and durability, this include ruby, diamond, emerald and sapphire. These are beautiful fashion jewellery accessories of all time.
It is a well known fact how difficult it is to ride a motorcycle in winter. Some motorcycle riders dread even short rides on his or her motorcycle during the season due to the fact that the cold intensifies on a motorcycle. As a result, keeping a grip on the throttle becomes next to impossible while the snow makes it difficult for the rider to navigate with ease. This makes riding a motorcycle dangerous.
However, by taking a few precautionary steps, you can save yourself from the cold.
Precautionary steps to take
The steps given below can help any motorcycle rider who is planning on making a journey on his or her motorcycle in difficult cold weathers.
1) Layer up: The most obvious precautionary step that every rider should take is to layer up like an onion. Wear a motorcycle suit with other apparel items such as a leather jacket to keep them warm. Many companies specialize in inner wear for cold weather, and every rider should invest in some as they have the potential of keeping the rider warm when it is freezing.
2) Gloves: Keeping the hands warm is critical as most body heat escapes from the hands. Every rider should wear sturdy gloves that will trap the body heat. Weaving gloves will also protect the hands from freezing up which is extremely dangerous.
3) Visor: Another issue riders face during winters is the fact that due to moisture, the visor often fogs up. This clouds visibility and makes driving extremely dangerous. Riders can invest in helmets that have fog proof visor or wear a mask inside the helmet combined with a windproof balaclava.
4) Drive slow: Cold tires have less traction which makes breaking more difficult as the motorcycle starts sliding. One precautionary step riders can take is to drive slow and give them ample space from the vehicle in front of them.
5) Heated gear: For riders who plan on driving in extremely cold temperatures, it is recommended that they invest in heated apparel. There are electrically heated vests, jackets, pants, socks and gloves that are powered by the motorcycle's electrical system to keep the rider warm no matter what the weather is. The only drawback to this equipment is that it is attached to the motorcycle and some riders tend to forget that fact and break apart the wiring as they walk away. The other option is battery powered gear. These items will produce heat comparable to electric gear except battery life is limited to 6 to 8 hrs at max temperature. But really, who wants to ride more than 8 hours on a winter's day? Another drawback to battery powered gear is you must remember to recharge the device before reuse.
6) Other apparel: Riders can also invest in winter protection gear that helps provide protection against the intense cold, these items such as foot warmers, detachable windscreen and hand guards. These items are available at an attractive price and are readily available in the market.
Most importantly, if you find yourself on an icy road, do not freak out. Drive slowly and keep the throttle at a constant speed. Additionally, make sure your motorcycle is prepped and ready for the drive. Finally, invest in the essential apparel mentioned above. This gear will help protect every motorcycle rider from the cold ensuring a comfortable ride.