What goes on every woman’s mind these days is how to look beautiful and fashionable. They share the same feeling with every designer who thinks of new creations that will be in fashion. But what makes fashion interesting is the fact that beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder. Is this a valid statement? Let’s see.
As soon as man learned to love beauty, fashion has come to picture in the society. It has gained its position so rapidly and consistently. Time evolves with fashion and beauty. Fashion goes along with history. You can distinguish the time of historic events through the fashion statement of its character. Apart from the era, you can also tell which society you are pertaining to through its fashion. You can easily tell if its from the western part of the world or the eastern. Indeed, fashion has made its mark in history.
Nowadays, fashion has been tied up with beauty. It is almost a fact that anything that is in fashion can be considered beautiful. Everyone wants to express their personality and feelings through fashion. Fashion statement is the way a person goes with the flow of the society and a form of self expression. It sometimes dictate how somebody can be beautiful to others. Our fashion statement also signifies our origin. Every country has a distinct style in fashion.
They say that fashion is for the exclusive for the elite. Well, if you will look into the famous fashion icons, their patrons are those in the upper class of the society. Apart from the capability to spend a lot of money, they are the best person to go along with the rapid changes of fashion sense even outside their country.
Without the fancy fashion statement, one can portray beauty by sufficing the perception of other people. What people think of us plays an important role as far as fashion is concerned. Beauty begins from within. Optimism and confidence will surely makes us beautiful. The moment we feel these positive feelings of beauty, we can be ready to be fashionable. There goes to show that no matter what a confident person wear as long as he or she is able to stand in the crowd with grace, fashion statement will never be questioned.
If money is an issue; you can’t afford the fancy fashionable outfit then start beautifying yourself. You can start with your hair. It is believed to be man’s crowning glory. Indeed it is! Imagine wearing the most expensive top of the line apparel without combing and washing your hair; that would not make you fashionable since your untidiness will prevail. On the contrary, even if you are wearing a simple dress, if your crowning glory gives the glow then you can outsmart the fashion icons. beauty and fashion when combined together may prove the real meaning of being the best in both fields. It starts with a simple touch of confidence then ends with unimaginable amusement from the crowd.
A baby's first year is a magical experience, especially for the new parents who watch their helpless newborn develop into a little person (sometimes even walking) by their first birthday. Parents everywhere wants to pay tribute and memorialize that special time in their lives and their baby's. Keepsakes and traditions are symbols of how important your child is in your family. They also are what help you to create a family identity. Traditions also convey to children that some of the most precious possessions a family has not come with a high price tag. The true value of keepsakes and traditions lie in the time and love that was necessary to create them. So if you are a doting parent, grandparent or even aunt or uncle, here are some special first birthday keepsakes and traditions-
· Save special outfits - From the outfit you bought the baby home in to a cherished christening gown that has been passed down through generations, saving special outfits can mark important times in our lives. One creative family took a picture of their one-year old baby next to the outfit he came home in leaving them with a great photographic reminder of just how much he had grown over the past year.
· Find a new use for special outfits - While saving special outfits can be great you can also find a new use for them. One crafty grandmother gathered up some of each of her grandchildren's outgrown newborn clothes and other outfits that were worn the first year and turned them into beautiful quilts. Or you can mark your baby's first birthday by donating his outgrown clothes to a charity that helps the underprivileged. This way you can mark your celebration by helping someone else.
· Let photos (literally) tell a story - For a special keepsake why not ask family and friends to bring pictures of your one year old that have been taken through his first year of life. You can then have your guests write a short summary of the picture; be sure to include his age in it and then paste the story and the photograph in a book for the baby. Even babies as young as one love looking at pictures of themselves and this will make a wonderful memory keeper for years to come.
· Chronicle the months - You can easily make a special keepsake for your baby. Start by posting a newborn photo in the center of a page (sometimes with a birth announcement by it) and then every month surrounding the picture with photos. Your crowning achievement for your collage can be a one-year old picture of the birthday boy or girl.
· Write a letter to your child - While the actual birthday of your child may be too hectic to write him or her a letter, try writing one a few days before or after the celebration. Include your feelings, what happened at the party and include some highlights from the past year. While your child may be too young to fully appreciate the letters, for many years to come you will have a written record that chronicles your child's life and the special place they hold in yours.
· Scrapbook the party - Even if you are not an avid scrap booker there are many ways to commemorate the party of your one-year old. Have a scrapbook page or two where everyone can sign and give best wishes to the birthday boy or girl. You can take a picture of the guest of honor with everyone who attends and then send out pictures later. Or sometimes have a picture of your little darling with a plain matte around it where everyone can sign as well. Either way you are left with a precious keepsake of that special first birthday celebration.